Program Review and Assessment
The Graduate School conducts program reviews and supports faculty and program leadership in their assessment practice to ensure the continued development, growth, and sustainability of graduate degree programs across the university.
Our approach for working with graduate programs is based on program review and assessment guidelines published by the Council of Graduate Schools and the National Institute for Learning Outcomes Assessment.
The Graduate School fosters a culture of assessment and continuous educational improvement through:
- Program-level assessment reporting and feedback
- Data analysis and summary reports for graduate programs, colleges, and campuses
- Dissemination of good practices and assessment resources for WSU faculty and staff
- Support for institutional and professional accreditation
- Consultations, meetings, and workshops with faculty, staff, and academic leadership
- Participation on the Accreditation, Assessment, and Accountability Committee, Associate Deans for Graduate Education meetings, and university task forces
- Collaborations with the Office of Assessment of Teaching and Learning, Social and Economic Sciences Research Center, Institutional Research, and Office of the Provost.
For more information, contact:
Jennifer Le Beau, PhD
Assistant Dean, Graduate School
Scott Avery, MPA
Director of Graduate Assessment