The 2019 McNair Awards Banquet Celebrated Student Success. Read More
The Graduate School hosted the fifth annual Evening of Excellence on April 4, 2019 at the Courtyard Marriott in Pullman, graduate student scholarship recipients. Read more.
Dr. Kwanhee Kim has received the 2019 Faculty Mentor Award for Excellence. Read More
WSU expands Protein Biotechnology Program through new $2.3 million NIH grant
The National Institute of General Medical Sciences at the National Institutes of Health has awarded Washington State University NIH Protein Biotechnology Training Program $2.3 million over the next five years to support training of Ph.D. graduate students. Read MoreRead Story
- Sep 5 You’re a Teaching Assistant: Congratulations! Now What?
- Sep 9 Conversing with a Crowd
- Sep 9 One-on-One Speaking Coaching with Kitti Lile – Session I
- Sep 10 One-on-One Speaking Coaching with Kitti Lile – Session II
- Sep 18 LEARNING TO THRIVE, NOT JUST SURVIVE: DEVELOPING RESILIENCY IN GRAD SCHOOL
- Sep 23 WRITING LOCK-IN I