How to Apply for Degree in myWSU
I. Log into myWSU using your network ID (NID) and password. Click on the Go to My Student Center link and enter the address where you would like your diploma mailed.
- Under the Personal Information section, select Addresses from the dropdown and click GO.
- Click the Add a New Address button.
- Enter the address where you would like your diploma sent. Click OK.
- Verify the information and make sure you check the Diploma box under Address Types. Leave the date as is and click SAVE.
- You should see a screen saying the save was successful. Click OK.
- You will now be back at the Addresses screen. Your Diploma address should now be in the list of addresses you see.
II. Apply for your degree and graduation. At the top of the screen (to the right of MAIN MENU), click STUDENT. This will bring you back to the main myWSU screen.
- Click on the GO to My Student Center link.
- Click the arrow for the Other Academic dropdown and select Apply for Graduation.On the Apply for Graduation page you should see your program and an Apply for Graduation link. Click this link to start the application process.
- On the next screen, select a graduation term from the dropdown menu. NOTE: only terms you are able to apply for graduation will be displayed. Click Continue.
- You will now see graduation instructions, including application fees. Click Continue.
- You now should see a line indicating your amount due for graduation. If everything is correct click Pay Graduation Fee.
- This brings up a screen showing total amount to be charged and gives you the option to either Pay Now or Click here to make any corrections.
- If everything is correct, click Pay Now to be taken to the payment screen. After payment, your application is complete.