- Current and permanent address
- Social Security Number (optional)
- Date and place of birth
- Residency information
- Name and location of all colleges and universities and dates of attendance
- All degrees earned, or expected; and dates
- Former WSU student ID# (if applicable)
- Visa/MasterCard number and expiration date
- Race/ethnicity and disability information (optional)
- Names, email addresses, phone numbers, institution or business, and positions of three references for letters of recommendation
- Unofficial transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
Undocumented Student Policy
Washington State University protects the free exchange of ideas while encouraging constructive, respectful, and civil dialogue. We hold diversity and global citizenship as core values essential for success in our interdependent world.
WSU is also committed to providing all students with equal access to affordable higher education and ensuring they are provided the opportunity to fulfill their potential and their dreams. In that vein, we are proud, as a university community, to offer life-changing college experiences to our undocumented students as authorized by the state. Like all of our students, our talented undocumented students have earned the opportunity to attend college.
For more information, visit dreamers.wsu.edu
Reach out with any questions to email@example.com