Financial Literacy Series: Loan Repayment
March 29 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
FINANCIAL LITERACY SERIES: LOAN REPAYMENT
You borrowed money to pay for school, and now you’re in debt. Don’t worry— there are plenty of ways to face it head- on. (Debt can seem overwhelming, but it doesn’t have to be.) This lesson will help you fully understand your options so repayment will feel more manageable.
In this lesson, you’ll learn about:
- Your rights and responsibilities as a borrower.
- Your repayment plan options.
- How your payments relate to your spending plan.
- Solutions to repayment challenges.
- How to develop successful repayment habits.
All PDI events will be available to sites other than Pullman through a web link that will be emailed to you before the event. Please make sure to register on the link below and indicate at which WSU site you are located.
Please register for the event by clicking on the following link: