Graduate Certificate in Six Sigma Quality Management
A concentration of quality improvement courses can be taken as a part of the engineering management master’s degree, or as a part of the Quality Management Certificate. The certificate provides training in Six Sigma principles relevant to strategic and operational decisions using state-of the art knowledge, tools, and skills in improving quality. This certificate is for engineers and non-engineering professionals in technology management holding a bachelor’s degree in engineering, technical, or management areas.
Student will provide a well-written statement of purpose describing career goals and how this certificate will help to meet those goals.
Student Learning Outcome:
All graduates will be able to:
- Develop a systematic and analytic framework to support decision making and make effective changes.
- Gain skills to manage changing technology.
- Cultivate business and human resources management skills.
- Learn technical and leadership skills designed to meet today’s—and tomorrow’s—industry needs.
- Stay at the leading edge and become a leader in the management of technology.