Graduate Certificate in Project Management
It is necessary for project managers to update their skills in modern project management techniques to effectively contribute to the continuing growth of the industry. The increasing complexity of project management requires the one in charge to understand the many facets to become/remain proficient in the field. The PM certificate provides the recipients the skills to manage any type of project. It is a fact that all technology managers will have to also manage projects, and it is necessary that these projects be managed professionally. Many professionals have reported that this certificate has allowed them to advance in their careers as a project manager and as a technology manager.
Applicants will supply a well-written personal statement addressing career and personal goals and how this certificate will help reach those goals.
Student Learning Outcomes:
All graduates will be able to:
- Develop a systematic and analytic framework to support decision making and make effective changes.
- Gain skills to manage changing technology.
- Cultivate business and human resources management skills.
- Learn technical and leadership skills designed to meet today’s—and tomorrow’s—industry needs.
- Stay at the leading edge and become a leader in the management of technology.
Gray, William J., Ph.D.
Serves as: chair or member of graduate committee