Student Learning Outcomes
All graduates will be able to:
- Students earning the MA in Criminal Justice and the MA in Criminal Justice with a Certificate in Global Justice and Security will be able to demonstrate: A basic understanding of current political, economic, cultural, and security trends in the world.
- Knowledge of major factors and drivers of changes in the global and domestic security and justice environments.
- Ability to describe, in some detail, basic policy approaches and programs relevant to diverse security challenges adopted by the USA and other countries.
- The methodological and analytical ability to assess the effectiveness of various policies.
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of specific security issues relevant to their theoretical and career interests.
- An ability to describe and evaluate global security and justice problems from a non- parochial and global perspective.