Student Learning Outcomes
All graduates will be able to:
- Program student locates, analyzes, and synthesizes research literature, and applies that synthesis to problems of practice.
- Program student effectively communicates scholarly work through written, oral, and/or alternate formats.
- Program student skillfully inquires into areas of program-related interest.
- Program student develops scholarly habits of curiosity, inquiry, skepticism, and data-based decision making.
- Program student expresses value of diversity and demonstrates this value in pedagogical and inquiry endeavors.
- Program student conducts and disseminates original scholarship that demonstrates acquisition and application of new knowledge and theory.
- Program student shows potential as an emerging expert in her/his area of study.