Student Learning Outcomes
All graduates will be able to:
- Have the preparation to pursue successful careers in industry, government, and university.
- Conduct physics and astronomy research in industry, national laboratories, and academia in collaborative environments.
- Have the training to provide leadership and expertise at local, state, national and international levels for the improvement of physics graduate education.
- Be sensitive to issues of diversity and be able to integrate this sensitivity into their respective professional roles.
- Be effective in consultation, communication, and human relations skills across professional contexts.