Student Learning Outcomes
All graduates will be able to:
- Possess a national and international reputation for excellence in their area.
- Value the significance of quality original scholarly work.
- Contribute to the knowledge base within their discipline.
- Attract funding for their research.
- Provide leadership to professional organizations.
- Effectively manage engineering research and/or development research teams.
- Provide leadership in developing industry standards of practice.
- Be creative and innovator.
- Develop profitable products or revenue-saving manufacturing procedures.
- Provide vision for future direction of their companies and for the industry.
- Government Service:
- Provide expert technical knowledge in decision-making processes.
- Provide leadership within their technical and professional societies.
- Contribute to the development of public policies.
- Provides global perspective to the use of technical knowledge.