Student Learning Outcomes
All graduates will be able to:
- Advanced knowledge of area of emphasis.
- Competency in collection, analysis and reporting of data in their area of emphasis.
- Competency in scholarly written communication.
- Competency in oral communication.
- An appreciation of the scientific method and ethical practice in data collection, analysis and reporting.
- Ability to apply the scientific method and critical scientific thought.
- An ability to recognize and appreciate the multi-faceted and dynamic relationship between science and society in a diverse world.
- Demonstrate professional conduct.