Student Learning Outcomes
All graduates will be able to:
- Communicate effectively with logical, clear, and organized thinking, to a broad range of audiences.
- Behave ethically and professionally in fulfillment of responsibilities with consideration of global, economic, environmental, societal, and organizational impacts.
- Demonstrate a desire for and ability to acquire and apply new knowledge through effective lifelong learning strategies, to address current local, national, and global challenges.
- Demonstrate the ability to successfully establish, lead, manage and work in multidisciplinary teams.
- Demonstrate problem solving abilities and rational effective decision making under uncertainty by applying the principles and core concepts of ETM.
- Apply the principles and core concepts of ETM to real world problems to develop optimal, affordable, sustainable solutions in real world situations.
- Demonstrate the ability to understand, analyze, and improve organizational practices through the use of current technology, analysis, and design to address evolving business and customer needs.