Student Learning Outcomes
All graduates will be able to:
- Formulate and execute plans in a technical environment while managing limited resources.
- Work effectively on multi-disciplinary teams to accomplish an objective and make significant contribution to its outcome.
- Provide leadership, motivation and relevant feedback to team members by prioritizing and identifying critical issues, and by constructively challenging current assumptions and practices to find innovative solutions.
- Demonstrate ability to clearly articulate ideas to a range of audiences with both oral and written communication skills while fostering open communication with active listening skills.
- Identify and articulate ethical issues to make decisions consistent with societal and organizational standards.
- Apply measurement and analytical tools to improve process systems to increase the quality of products and/or services and to provide leadership, guidance, and assistance to coworkers when implementing changes.
- Anticipate the local and global impact of decisions, remain current in technological development, and remain cognizant of current local and international issues.