Student Learning Outcomes
All graduates will be able to:
- Provide graduates with current management knowledge and tools for:
- Communicating with logical, clear, and organized thinking.
- Behaving ethically and professionally in fulfillment of their responsibilities.
- Recognizing the need for, and demonstrating a desire for continuous learning.
- Provide graduates with the expertise and confidence to assume leadership positions in technical environments by successfully:
- Managing and working in teams.
- Demonstrating problem solving abilities and rational, effective decision making.
- Increase the graduate’s value to an employer by:
- Applying the ETM principles learned to real world situations.
- Demonstrating the ability to understand, analyze, and improve company practices through the use of current technology, analysis, and design.