Student Learning Outcomes
All graduates will be able to:
- Identify and analyze the theories, research, and policies related to the study of K-12 educational leadership: ethics and social justice; inquiry; policy; and leadership/instructional leadership.
- Prepare, write and present clear and coherent critical book reviews and reviews of the literature in educational leadership.
- Understand, evaluate, and apply inquiry knowledge and skills to problems of policy and practice of educational leadership.
- Design, conduct, report, and present clear and coherent research studies that contribute to understanding and solving problems of practice in educational leadership.
- Articulate core values and model the guiding principles of the profession including: commitment to social justice; understanding of ethical responsibilities of leadership; effective and respectful interaction with others of similar and diverse cultures, values, and perspectives; commitment to school improvement and a positive impact on student learning.