Student Learning Outcomes
All graduates will be able to:
- Incorporate an understanding of ethical, legal, and socio-cultural issues in managerial decision making and policy determinations in sport.
- Employ sound principles of strategic planning, financial management, risk management, and human resource management in sport.
- Apply a fundamental knowledge and practical understanding of sport marketing, communication, and event management principles.
- Utilize critical thinking and abstract reasoning skills in analyzing sport management issues and in managerial planning and decision making.
- Demonstrate information literacy and oral, written, and group communication skills.
- Develop research skills in sport management.