Student Learning Outcomes
All graduates will be able to:
- Identify and analyze ethical legal socio-cultural issues and formulate response in managerial decision making and police determinations in sport.
- Employ principles of strategic planning, financial management, and human resource management in sport.
- Assess marketing and media needs and formulate short term and long term solution.
- Develop and utilize critical thinking and abstract reasoning skills in analyzing sport management issues and in managerial planning and decision making.
- Demonstrate information literacy and communication skills.
- Develop research skills and utilize sound theoretical frameworks relevant to the different aspects of the sport industry.