Student Learning Outcomes
All graduates will be able to:
- Demonstrate a wide scope of as well as an in-depth understanding of the field of special education research and disabilities.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and ability to evaluate, understand, and communicate (oral and written) special education scholarship and research.
- Demonstrate understanding of and ability to synthesize and apply special education research (knov.(ledge/theory) to problems of practice through the generation and dissemination of original scholarship.
- Demonstrate scholarly habits of curiosity, inquiry, skepticism, and data-based decision-making.
- Demonstrate understanding and value of diversity through pedagogical and inquiry endeavors.
- Demonstrate a professional identity appropriate for future career plans.