Student Learning Outcomes
All graduates will be able to:
- Demonstrates the ability to locate, analyze, and synthesize research literature, and apply that synthesis to problems of practice.
- Demonstrates the ability to effectively communicate scholarly work through written, oral, and/or alternate formats.
- Demonstrates the ability to skillfully inquire into areas of program-related interest.
- Demonstrates scholarly habits of curiosity, inquiry, skepticism, and data-based decision making.
- Demonstrates an understanding and valuing of diversity and social justice through his/her scholarly work.
- Conducts and disseminates original scholarship that demonstrates acquisition and application of new knowledge and theory.
- Demonstrates behavior that indicates he/she is becoming an emerging expert in his/her area of study.