Student Learning Outcomes
All graduates will be able to:
- Students will acquire basic knowledge of the core domains.
- Students will acquire detailed knowledge about psychopathology.
- Students will acquire detailed knowledge about evidence-based psychological interventions.
- Students will acquire detailed knowledge about psychological assessment.
- Students will demonstrate sensitivity, knowledge, and skills in regard to the role of human diversity in clinical psychology.
- Students will acquire the knowledge necessary to engage in ethical practice.
- Students will develop the skills necessary to provide a range of clinical services, including both therapy and assessment.
- Students will demonstrate ability to conduct research leading to knowledge in clinical psychology.