Student Learning Outcomes
All graduates will be able to:
- Contribute to advancing nursing science and practice through clinical research.
- Analyze, construct, and test theoretical frameworks that guide nursing research design, methodology, data analyses, and the transfer of new knowledge into practice.
- Create effective interdisciplinary collaborations to foster research and the transfer of evidence-based knowledge into best clinical practices.
- Synthesize knowledge from a variety of disciplines to create research designs and methods for nursing science and to address ethical, social, cultural, political, and professional issues.
- Implement proven and emerging technologies to enhance nursing research and education.
- Implement innovative research designs, methodologies, leadership skills, health education, and/or lifestyle modification techniques to address the health care needs of vulnerable populations and disparities in the access to or delivery of care.