Student Learning Outcomes
All graduates will be able to:
- Design a study with control and experimental groups that will provide an interpretable outcome.
- Conduct a qualitative and quantitative evaluation of data.
- Write‐up findings in a clear, concise, and persuasive manner.
- Convincingly articulate findings in the context of a wider scientific problem in both written and oral formats.
- Be able to disseminate acquired and extant knowledge to a variety of audiences, from the general public, to the undergraduate students, to fellow scientific experts.
- Mastery of the overall subject matter as it pertains to their doctoral research.