WHAT IS GUIDE?
Our friends over at Cougar Success are promoting Guide, which is a customized mobile app to help students thrive at WSU. Guide can be used to find valuable resources, organize your schedule, receive important reminders, explore majors, get valuable, timely tips, and much more. For more information about guide and other WSU mobile apps, please click here.
HOW DO I ACCESS GUIDE?
Go to the App Store or Google Play and search for “Guide College Simplified,” or visit eabguide.com, select Washington State University and log in with your WSU username and password. After downloading Guide on your smartphone or tablet, select Washington State University and sign in with your WSU username and password. You’ll then be prompted to take a short survey so that Guide can provide the right content for you at the right time in your journey at WSU. Once you’re finished with the survey, dig in! Your Path shows content by date, your Journey shows content by theme. Click on an item to see the Step, which details how you can complete the task or activity.
At this time, Guide is available for WSU Pullman undergraduate students, but planning is underway to bring Guide to students at WSU Everett, WSU Global Campus, WSU Spokane, WSU Tri-Cities, and WSU Vancouver.
WHAT OTHER WSU APPS ARE AVAILABLE?
In addition to Guide, you may want to look into other mobile apps that can provide valuable information and services, including:
- Get app – WSU Dining Service’s app that allows you to order food from your phone or mobile device
- myWSU app – a mobile-friendly version of the myWSU platform
- Washington State Cougars Gameday app – follow Cougar athletics schedules, live audio feeds, social media and more
- WSU app – general information and news about WSU
- WSU New Coug app – designed to help students keep track of Week of Welcome events