Skip to main content Skip to navigation
Washington State University Graduate School

Graduate students are only eligible for out-of-state fee waivers for the first year of their graduate education. It is important that you begin establishing residency right away to ensure your eligibility for in-state tuition.  Establishing residency is more than just moving to the area for a year, and requires a series of steps for all out-of-state students.  Watch the video below and click the links to the right to get started.





Return to Graduate Student Orientation – Home