Chapter Four – L

Chapter 4L: Change of Status from Graduate to Undergraduate

Graduate students who wish to take undergraduate courses for a purpose other than pursuing a graduate degree may wish to do so in an undergraduate status. To change from graduate status to undergraduate status, a student must complete the Graduate to Undergraduate Status form. Once the form is approved, the student will be dropped from the Graduate School. In the future, if the student wishes to pursue a graduate degree, the student will need to formally reapply to the Graduate School and the program to which admission is desired. Admission is not guaranteed.

Go Back To Chapter Four