Chapter Four – I

Chapter 4I: Re-Admission after Resignation or Unapproved Absence

Students who have resigned from the Graduate School, who fail to maintain continuous enrollment status, whose official leave of absence status has expired, or whose time limit for completing the degree has expired,must reapply for admission to the Graduate School using the online application. Such students must pay the non-refundable application fee. Readmission is not guaranteed.

Go Back To Chapter Four