Skip to main content Skip to navigation
Washington State University Graduate School

Chapter 11G: Research Involving the Use of Hazardous Chemicals

Information regarding the use of hazardous chemicals (i.e. chemicals that may be carcinogens, teratogens, mutagens, flammable, corrosive, explosive) in research may be obtained at the web site of the Environmental Health and Safety, Laboratory Safety:

If you need to ship hazardous chemicals or chemicals that you think may be hazardous, refer to the Hazardous Materials Shipping website or call the shipping cell number (509) 432-3869 to reach a coordinator.


Go Back To Chapter Eleven